10 Tips for Home Window Cleaning Near Me
Window cleaning near me can be a tedious task, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right tips and tricks, you can have your windows sparkling in no time. Here are 10 window cleaning tips for the home that will help you get the job done quickly and easily.
- Gather your supplies. Before you start cleaning, make sure you have all the supplies you need. You’ll need a good quality window cleaner, a squeegee, a soft cloth, and a ladder if necessary.
- Start with clean tools. If you’re going to be cleaning your windows, you’ll need the right tools. Make sure your squeegee and cloth are clean before you start cleaning your windows. Otherwise, you’ll just be spreading around dirt and grime. Also, use a clean rag or sponge to wipe away any dirt or debris before you start cleaning.
- Apply cleaner to the window. Start by spraying your window cleaner onto the glass. Be sure to use a product that is specifically designed for cleaning windows, such as Windex. Using your window cleaner, apply a generous amount to the window surface. You can also make your own window cleaner using equal parts water and vinegar.
- Use the squeegee to remove the cleaner. Starting at the top of the window, use your squeegee to move the cleaner down the glass. Use long, even strokes and try to avoid leaving streaks. Wipe the blade of your squeegee after each stroke.
- Dry the window edges. Use a clean cloth or towel to dry the edges of the window where the squeegee couldn’t reach.
- Repeat on the other side. Once you’ve finished cleaning one side of the window, repeat the process on the other side.
- Clean the frame and sill. Don’t forget to wipe down the window frame and sill as well to remove any dirt or grime.. These areas can get just as dirty as the glass itself.
- Inspect your work. Once you’ve finished cleaning both sides of the window, take a step back and inspect your work. Make sure there are no streaks or smears remaining. If there are, go over those areas again with your cloth until they’re gone.
- Repeat as necessary. Depending on the type of windows you have, you may need to clean them more than once a year. Repeating these steps on a regular basis will help keep your windows looking their best.
- Enjoy your clean windows. Taking the time to clean your windows can be tedious, but it’s worth it when you see the results. Enjoy your clean windows and let in the sunshine!
Window cleaning can be time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. With these 10 window cleaning tips for the home, you can get the job done quickly and easily. Don’t forget to clean the frames and sills as well, and inspect your work for any streaks or smears. Repeat the process on a regular basis to keep your windows looking their best. Enjoy your clean windows and let in the sunshine!
South Jordan Window Cleaning
9192 S 300 W Suite 14, Sandy, UT 84070