The Best Clothes for Cleaning Windows
Window cleaning can be a daunting task-especially if you have a lot of windows to clean. Not only do you have to worry about the streaks, but you also have to make sure that you’re not leaving any lint behind.
But with the right tools, it can be a breeze. The last thing you want is for your windows to be covered in lint!
Window cleaning clothes come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one common goal-to clean your windows without leaving any streaks behind. There are a few things you should look for when choosing the right cloth for your windows.
There are a few different types of clothing that are great for cleaning windows, they are:
- One is a microfiber cloth. Microfiber is amazing at picking up dust and dirt, and it won’t leave any lint behind.
- Another great option is a chamois cloth. Chamois is a type of leather that’s very soft and absorbent. It’s perfect for cleaning windows because it won’t scratch the glass and it will pick up all of the dirt and dust.
- Finally, you can also use a lint-free cloth. These clothes are made of a material that doesn’t leave any lint behind, so you won’t have to worry about streaks or lint on your windows.
When you’re choosing a cloth for your windows, make sure to choose one that’s the right size. You don’t want to use a cloth that’s too big or too small-you’ll either end up with streaks or lint on your windows.
Once you’ve found the perfect cloth for your windows, make sure to follow these tips to keep them streak-free.
- First, always start with a clean cloth. If your cloth is dirty, it will transfer that dirt and dust onto your windows, which will leave streaks.
- Use a circular motion when you’re cleaning. This will help to avoid streaking.
- Make sure to use a lint-free cloth to remove any streaks or lint that’s left behind.
With the right cloth and the right technique, you can easily keep your windows streak-free!