How to Make Your Own Ammonia Window Cleaner
Window cleaner is a household essential for keeping your windows sparkling clean all year round. Window cleaner is a concoction of ammonia, water and dishwashing detergent. It is a versatile product that can be used on many different surfaces, including windows, mirrors and stainless steel. You can buy window cleaner at the store, or you can save money by making your own.
Ammonia window cleaner is easy to make and only requires a few household ingredients. These types of cleaners are great for removing grease, fingerprints and other smudges from windows. Plus, making your own cleaner is much cheaper than buying it at the store.
Commercial window cleaners can be expensive and contain harmful chemicals. So why not make your own window cleaner using ammonia, which is a natural cleaning agent?
To make your own window cleaner, here are some tips and tricks.
To make your own window cleaner, you will need:
- 1 cup of ammonia
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of dishwashing detergent
- In a bowl, mix together the ammonia, water and dishwashing detergent.
- Pour the mixture into a clean spray bottle.
- Use as you would any commercial window cleaner. Spray on the surface and wipe clean.
- For a streak-free finish, dry the surface with a lint-free cloth.
- Enjoy your clean, streak-free windows!
Making your own window cleaner is easy and cost-effective. Plus, you’ll know exactly what’s in it and can avoid harmful chemicals. Give it a try today!